Submission to The Journal
The sole way to submit manuscpripts is to go through our web site. Please click on "Online Submission Login Scopemed" in our web site (http://psikofarmakoloji.org/V2/IndexEn) to submit your papers to Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology. You can follow up all the steps regarding your submission from submission website.
A cover letter should accompany the manuscript including an acknowledgement that it include the following:
• The findings of the same or a similar study have been previously published. Copies of such studies should be sent with the submitted manuscript to assist in the editorial process.
• All authors have read and accepted the study in its final form and all authors meet the criteria for authorship
• Anything that may assist the editor in making his decision should be stated. The comments of previous editors/reviewers and the response of authors should be added if the manuscript has been previously sent to another journal for consideration. The editor requests this information to accelerate the publication process.
• The authors are kindly requested to consult the Submission Checklist (see below) before submission.
Address for manuscript submission:
Mesut CETIN, M.D.
Professor of Psychiatry
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology
E-mail address: email@example.com
It is hoped that this list will be useful during the final checking of an article prior to sending it to the journal's editor for review.
Please consult the Information for athors for further details of any item.
Ensure that the following items are present:
1. Cover letter to the editor
2. The category of the manuscript
3. Acknowledgment that "the paper is not under consideration for publication in another journal"
4. Disclosure of any commercial or financial involvement
5. Copyright Transfer Form
6. Permission for use of previously published material if used in the present manuscript
7. Acknowledgment that the study was conducted "in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 2000.
8. Statement that informed consent was obtained from all subjects after the procedure(s) had been fully explained.
9. Indication of whether the institutional and national guide for the care and use of laboratory animals was followed as in "Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals".
10. Title page
11. The title of the manuscript in English
12. All authors and affiliations (e-mail address, full postal address, telephone numbers)
13. Abstract (400-500 words) in English
14. Keywords: 3 to 6 words in English
17. All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
18. Also please review the statistical design of the research article and do a final check for fluent English.